Free: Ages 3 +; 10 - 10.45am
Discover some of the things that make our planet so very special and why we should look after it.
Set up a seed growing experiment and change some of the growing conditions (independent variables = things you can change, such as how much you water the seed, whether you put it in sunlight) while leaving some conditions the same.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, bookings are required for our programs.
Please arrive within 10 minutes of the session start time.
Limited bookings are available.
If you are unable to attend, please let the library know in advance so others can join in.
• Practise excellent hygiene – hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available
• Physical distancing is required in all sessions
• Do not attend if you’re unwell, no matter how mild your symptoms are
• Please let us know if you can’t make it so others can join in
• Programs may change or be cancelled as directed by the SA State Coordinator